Monarch Plastic Surgery and Monarch Skin Rejuvenation Center are equal opportunity employers. As positions become available, we will post them here on this webpage. Please check back often.
** We are actively hiring for a Medical Assistant. Please contact us with your resume! You can email your resume to email@example.com
The position of part-time Medical Assistant (MA) at Monarch Plastic Surgery performs a combination of clinical and administrative duties in support of the Medical Staff. The MA is a critical member of the staff and provides clinical expertise to ensure all patients receive the highest quality of care in a professional manner.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensures patient satisfaction by professionally greeting all patients as they enter clinic.
- Prepare patients for in office visit, taking history, vital signs, height and weight, and document results in chart.
- Assist MD, NP, or RN in clinical treatment procedures such as dressing wounds or removal of sutures.
- Collect lab specimens
- Stock and prepare exam and treatment rooms with necessary instruments
- Prepares and maintains supplies and equipment used for treatment, including sterilization.
- High School Diploma plus completion of a Medical Assistant program from an accredited school for medical assistant training.
- At least 1 year of experience providing medical assisting services in a clinic, medical office, or other medical environment.
- Must be willing to travel to other local offices.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.00 – $22.00 per hour – Depending on experience.