Kalila Steen, MD, FRCSC
Dr. Kalila Steen grew up in Pennsylvania where she attended Penn State University to complete her undergraduate degree. She obtained her medical degree from Queen’s University in Ontario and then completed her five-year plastic and reconstructive surgery residency at University of Toronto.
Dr. Steen has had diverse training and experience with cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. She has a special interest in cosmetic procedures, including drainless tummy tucks, breast lifts, and labiaplasties. Dr. Steen strongly believes in the importance of listening and collaborating with each patient to best understand how to meet his or her needs.
Leadership and Awards:
- American Association for Hand Surgery, Resident Award, 2018
Education and Training:
- Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada
- University of Toronto – Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Resident, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Queen’s University – MD, Kingston, Ontario, Canada
- Penn State University – BS in Premedicine with Honors in Music Performance, University Park, PA