Jeffrey R. Dillow, MD
A native of Fremont, Nebraska, Dr. Dillow attended the University of Nebraska at Lincoln to complete his Bachelor of Science degree. He received his Doctor of Medicine degree at the University of Nebraska College of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska, then completed a five-year general surgery residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Dr. Dillow finished a two-year plastic, reconstructive, and hand surgery residency at the University of Cincinnati, Ohio, then completed a specialized cosmetic surgery fellowship in Miami, Florida.
Dr. Dillow has experience in all areas of plastic and reconstructive surgery, and has a particular interest in facial rejuvenation and cosmetic procedures. Procedures that he performs include facelift, brow lift, eyelid surgery, laser resurfacing and chemical peels; reconstruction, enhancement and reduction breast surgeries; and body contouring procedures such as liposuction and abdominoplasty.
Dr. Dillow was selected by his peers as an outstanding practicing physician in the Kansas City area. Following an extensive nomination and evaluation process conducted by MSP Communications, the results of this research were published in Kansas City Super Doctors®, a special section featured in the January 2015 issue of KC Magazine.
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Education and Training:
- University of Nebraska, Lincoln, NE – Undergraduate
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Omaha, NE
- Albert Einstein Medical Center – Residency, General Surgery
- University of Cincinnati – Residency, Plastic, Reconstructive, and Hand Surgery
- Drs. Baker, Gordon, Stuzin, Miami, FL – Cosmetic Fellowship
- Super Doctor in Plastic/Cosmetic Surgery: 2007 - 2008, 2010 - 2016