Keith R. Hodge, MD
Dr. Hodge has a passion for plastic surgery. His goal is to provide high quality, compassionate care whether it’s a complex surgery or a simple office procedure. His perfectionism and detail-oriented personality blend well with his artistic eye and surgical talents to provide exceptional results. He has a particular interest in office-based procedures performed under local anesthesia such as the Monarch Mini Facelift and SmartLipo™ (laser assisted liposuction).
His practice encompasses several procedures, including breast augmentations, breast lifts, breast reductions, tummy tucks, facelifts, eyelid and forehead lifts, and lower body lifts. Dr. Hodge also excels at mommy makeovers, a rejuvenating combination of procedures available for the breasts and abdomen after having children.
Additionally, he enjoys providing reconstructive breast surgery, hand surgery and lesion removal. Dr. Hodge wants to develop a long lasting relationship with you, from the informative, compassionate consultation through aftercare. It is his hope to enhance your appearance to improve your self-esteem and self-confidence through middle age and beyond.
Dr. Hodge is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. He is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery, the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery and a fellow of the American College of Surgeons. He is a past president of the Kansas City Plastic Surgery Society, and a clinical assistant professor at the University of Kansas Department of Plastic Surgery.
He attended Texas A&M University as an undergraduate, followed by medical school at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. He received his general surgery training at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences. This was followed by hand surgery training at the Connecticut Combined Hand Surgery Service, and plastic surgery at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Certifications and Affiliations
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Clinical Assistant Professor University of Kansas Department of Surgery
Education and Training:
- Texas A&M University – Undergraduate
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio – Medical School
- University of Arkansas for Medical Science – Internship and General Surgery Residency
- Connecticut Combined Hand Surgery Service – Fellowship, Hand Surgery
- University of Kansas Medical Center – Residency, Plastic Surgery