Elizabeth Killion, MD
Dr. Elizabeth Killion is a Missouri native who grew up in Sikeston, Missouri. She graduated from medical school at the University of Missouri-Columbia and then completed residency at Baylor College of Medicine, which included reconstructive surgery training at the world-renowned MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. Dr Killion is a board-certified plastic surgeon.
Dr. Elizabeth Killion is dedicated to providing the highest level of care to the Kansas City area. She has an exceptional ability to personally connect with patients and understand their specific needs, and ultimately achieve unparalleled natural and beautiful results. She is skilled in all aspects of cosmetic plastic surgery which include breast augmentations, breast lifts, abdominoplasties, labiaplasties, liposuction, facelifts, eyelid surgery, brow lift, breast reductions and more, all while emphasizing safety and using the latest technology to ensure patients look and feel their best. Additionally, Dr. Killion has helped many patients with breast reconstruction surgery with unwavering compassion. Lastly, her background includes complex hand surgeries and skin cancer lesion removals.
When not with patients or operating, she enjoys time with her husband, young daughter, and their dog. To stay fit for her full schedule she is a runner and enjoys yoga!
Leadership and Awards:
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgery Runner up, Best Scientific Paper 2015
- Houston Ladies in Plastic Surgery – Board of Directors, 2013-2018
- Mind Over Medicine – Leadership and Development Member 2010-2012
Education and Training:
- Baylor College of Medicine – Integrated Plastic Surgery Resident, Houston, TX
- University of Missouri School of Medicine – M.D. program, Columbia, MO
- Rhodes College – Cum Laude graduate, BS in Biology, minor in English Literature, Memphis, TN