Microdermabrasion uses a diamond grade tip along with suction to remove dead skin cells. Men and women of all ages can benefit from the procedure, leaving your skin soft and smooth.
Microdermabrasion helps to refinish and improve the look of facial skin. Monarch Plastic Surgery’s state-of-the-art skin resurfacing system, DiamondTome™, can reduce the appearance of sun damage, age spots, acne scarring, and wrinkles — leaving you with radiant, beautiful skin.
The DiamondTome Skin Resurfacing System featuring the DiamondTome wand manufactured by Altair Instruments, Inc. is a safe, clean, effective and precise way to resurface your skin. The DiamondTome precise diamond wand chip and vacuum settings:
- Helps achieve skin rejuvenation without loose particles, burning, irritation or skin reactions
- Is more gentle than other resurfacing systems, even at its highest setting, and provides more dramatic results
- Exfoliates only as the wand is drawn across the skin
- Produces uniform results and assure the appropriate amount of exfoliation
Benefits of DiamondTome Skin Resurfacing System
- Improve specific skin conditions
- Rejuvenate the overall health and appearance of their skin
- Rejuvenate sun damaged skin on face, neck, shoulders, back, arms and legs
- Minimize blotchy skin coloring
- Reduce acne and superficial scaring from past injuries
- Extract blackheads and whiteheads
- Treat oily skin
- Improve the overall health of your skin
An exfoliation treatment using the DiamondTome Skin Resurfacing System is ideal for a special event or as part of your skin care program. This treatment is non-invasive and painless, and requires no downtime. Normal activities may resume immediately after treatment.