Elizabeth Killion, MD
Dr. Elizabeth Killion is a Missouri native who grew up in Sikeston, Missouri. She graduated from medical school at the University of Missouri-Columbia and then completed residency at Baylor College of Medicine, which included reconstructive surgery training at the world-renowned MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston.
Dr. Killion enjoys performing a large variety of hand, cosmetic, and reconstructive surgery, with a particular passion for breast reconstruction and microsurgery. When not taking care of patients, she enjoys running, yoga, and spending time with her husband and their dog.
Leadership and Awards
- Texas Society of Plastic Surgery Runner up, Best Scientific Paper 2015
- Houston Ladies in Plastic Surgery – Board of Directors, 2013-2018
- Mind Over Medicine – Leadership and Development Member 2010-2012
Education and Training:
- Baylor College of Medicine – Integrated Plastic Surgery Resident, Houston, TX
- University of Missouri School of Medicine – M.D. program, Columbia, MO
- Rhodes College – Cum Laude graduate, BS in Biology, minor in English Literature, Memphis, TN