Life sometimes leaves little scars on your skin — nicks and marks that, years after you get them, you can’t quite recall how they first appeared. Sometimes, scars from surgical incisions aren’t as easily concealed as you would like. These scars are often the most challenging to hide or diminish, and can make your skin appear older or less healthy than it really is.
Plenty of scar ointments promise to deliver significant results, but none of them can do what bioCorneum does. It’s the first and only quick-drying silicone gel with SPF30 used for scar treatment that has been approved by the FDA. It’s applied topically, so it’s easy to use. Dermatologists and other medical professionals stand behind bioCorneum’s comprehensive scar management plan.
Benefits of bioCorneum scar treatment
- No prescription necessary
- Application is quick and simple
- Dries quickly to form an invisible, flexible, water-resistant silicone sheet over the scar
- Helps prevent abnormal scarring after surgery
- Helps diminish burn scars
- Softens and flattens raised scars
- Relieves itch and discomfort associated with scar healing
- Addition of SPF30 helps prevent skin damage and discoloration caused by sun exposure
- Safe to use with makeup
How much does bioCorneum scar treatment cost?
BioCorneum is available in 3 sizes, all of which are available at Monarch Plastic Surgery and Skin Rejuvenation Center:
- 10 grams: $45
- 20 grams: $65
- 50 grams: $115
If you struggle with minor or major scarring, or if you plan to undergo cosmetic or medical surgery and are concerned about scarring, bioCorneum scar treatment gel may be the solution you’ve been waiting for.