Dr. Hodge is from Texarkana, Texas, and attended Texas A & M University where he graduated with honors. He obtained his Doctor of Medicine degree at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences is where he trained for five years as a general surgery resident. This was followed by a one year hand fellowship in Hartford, Connecticut, at the Connecticut Combined Hand Surgery Service. He then completed two years of plastic surgery at the University of Kansas Medical Center.
Dr. Hodge’s practice is composed of all aspects of plastic surgery including reconstructive and hand surgery. However, he has a particular interest in cosmetic surgery procedures involving facial rejuvenation, nasal surgery, breast surgery, tummy tucks and lower body lifts. His easy going style and thorough explanations are sure to give you a comfortable, reassuring experience.
Certifications and Affiliations:
- Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Member of the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
- Clinical Assistant Professor University of Kansas Department of Surgery
Education and Training:
- Texas A&M University – Undergraduate
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio – Medical School
- University of Arkansas for Medical Science – Internship and General Surgery Residency
- Connecticut Combined Hand Surgery Service – Fellowship, Hand Surgery
- University of Kansas Medical Center – Residency, Plastic Surgery